Exane to ‘close’ Ceres sector fund to new investors
Thu Jun 3, 2010
Exane Asset Management, the Paris-based long/short equity
shop that has fared well during the financial crisis, is
closing its Exane Ceres Fund to new subscriptions from 16 June.
The fund’s only source of inflows going forward
will be those coming from the firm’s self-invested
fund of internal funds, Exane Pléiade 5.
The Luxembourg-domiciled Ceres fund launched in
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager