Hedge Funds for Habitat-UK and Hope Challenge
Thu Jun 3, 2010
Hedge Funds for Habitat-UK, an initiative by the hedge fund
community, has announced that it will participate in Habitat
for Humanity’s second annual Hope Challenge from
June 11-13 in the Peak District.
As part of the team challenge, groups of three to six people
will spend two days and nights involved in mental and physical
challenges to raise money to enable people living in poverty
housing to access a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager