Jupiter hires ex-RWC duo Geldard and Manzi
Wed Jun 9, 2010
Jupiter Asset Management, the London-based fund manager that
is currently undertaking an IPO on the London Stock Exchange,
has appointed former RWC Partners duo Miles Geldard and Lee
Manzi to run global convertible and global multi-asset
The two have worked together for 12 years and have 40 years'
combined experience in the financial services industry. "In the
last 13 years Miles has built and managed global convertibles,
fixed income and multi-asset franchises," said Jupiter....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager