Undeterred by May loss, York continues marketing push
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Tue Jun 15, 2010
Jamie Dinan’s York Capital Management is closing in on its former size.
Despite a drop of 4.9% for its flagship fund in May, Jamie
Dinan’s York Capital Management is continuing a
marketing blitz that has helped increase firm-wide assets to
$13.8 billion, up from $11.1 billion on January 1, and within
striking distance of its $15.3 billion mid-2008 peak.
The firm’s flagship...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager