Mariner portfolio managers depart
Thu Jun 17, 2010
The $5.7 billion firm has lost two fund of funds portfolio managers.
Marc Stern and Charlie Flynn, who joined Mariner Investment
Group in March 2008 from K2 Advisors, have left the Harrison,
NY firm. Their future plans could not be determined.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager