Ex-TCI man Ho's new Janchor pan-Asia fund gains traction
Tue Jun 22, 2010
John Ho's Janchor Partners Pan-Asian Fund has gotten off to
a strong start, having returned 7.6% year-to-date. Ho, the
former Asia head of The Children's Investment Fund (TCI),
quietly launched the fund on January 1 under the Hong
Kong-based Janchor Partners moniker.
A pan-Asia equity long/short strategy, the fund has...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager