Protégé to boost Asia allocations via new Singapore office
Tue Jun 22, 2010
New York-based fund of funds Protégé Partners
is looking to broadly increase its allocations to Asia,
with plans to set up a physical presence in the region through
an office in Singapore.
The new office is likely to go live by...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager