Devonshire plans July launch for special sits fund after winning €25m IMQ seeding
Tue Jun 22, 2010
Mark Devonshire's mCapital European and Asian Special
Situations Fund is finally set for a 1 July launch, after
securing a €25 million ($30.9 million) anchor investment
deal from IMQubator, the Amsterdam-based emerging manager fund
backed by Dutch pension fund giant APG.
Devonshire, a well-known...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager