Chongyang goes international with the launch of its maiden offshore vehicle
Tue Jun 22, 2010
Private fund management giant Chongyang moves offshore with HK-based fund
Chongyang Investment Management, the largest onshore private
fund manager in China - with CNY5 billion ($732 million) in
assets - has made its first offshore move by launching a
China-related equity long/short fund out of Hong Kong.
Xuli Li and Qiu Guo Geng
Chongyang is looking at this as the incubation stage for its
offshore hedge funds business and intends building a track
record with the new fund. The firm may also consider setting up
a Hong Kong shop, depending...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager