WIM Asset Management rolls out SRI Greater China offshore fund
Tue Jun 22, 2010
WIM Sustainable SRI Master Fund is probably a China manager's first SRI offering
WIM Asset Management, the Hong Kong affiliate of
Shanghai-based Shanghai Wisdom Investment Managers, has
launched its first offshore fund, the WIM Sustainable SRI
David Jun Wu
This is probably the first SRI offering from a China-focused
manager. WIM already runs an office in Hong Kong and is in the
process of applying to the Securities and Futures Commission
for an asset management licence.
WIM's new fund is...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager