ShuJun moving into index futures arb
Tue Jun 22, 2010
Quant pioneer readies $200 million trust fund
Shanghai ShuJun Fund Management, the pioneer of
high-frequency, quantitative programme-driven trading in China,
is readying the launch of a $200 million trust fund that will
focus on index futures arbitrage in China.
The move aims to take advantage of China allowing index
futures trading from 16 April, and ShuJun has already been
running a strategy...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager