Japan monthly results reflect events both locally and across the globe
Tue Jun 22, 2010
Japan was not spared from the rout in global markets during
May: events both at home and abroad saw TOPIX down nearly 11%
on the month. Although most funds were down, many are still
sitting on gains over the year to date.
Hachiman Japan was down 6.07% on the month to take
year-to-date figures to 10.75%, while a monthly...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager