Asian markets feel the pinch of Europe's debt crisis
Tue Jun 22, 2010
Nearly all Asian markets were hit hard during the month as
fears over the European debt crisis were compounded by
increasing tensions between North and South Korea. While some
fared reasonably well, others saw nasty falls.
Dalton Asia was down 2.88% to leave year-to-date...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager