Indian stock pickers reap double-digit gains in May
Tue Jun 22, 2010
Indian stock pickers came out ahead in Factset's May
AlphaStars competition, pulling in double-digit gains in a
month when other Asian markets had low returns.
Nihar Oza of Motilal Oswal led the pack, returning 16.09%
against the benchmark MSCI India Index and also ranking as the
country's best long stock picker. Nikhil Garg of UBS...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager