Moore slashes debt portfolio
By Britt Erica Tunick
Tue Jun 22, 2010
Usually quick to cut losses, Louis Bacon held on to losers in May, but has now cut them out.
Louis Moore Bacon has liquidated a sizable portion of the
debt investments at his $14 billion global macro firm, Moore
Capital Management, following May losses caused primarily by
his own trades,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager