Flying start for Capula's new 'tail risk' fund
Wed Jun 23, 2010
With assets of over $400 million, the fund is up 8.57% after three months' trading
Capula, the $5 billion London-based fixed income-focused
hedge fund group headed by Yan Huo, has got off to a flying
start with the new Capula Tail Risk Fund, its first new product
since the launch of its flagship in 2005.
The new fund, which launched in March, is already running
assets of over $400 million, and is up some 8.57% after its
first three months of trading. This follows a chunky...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager