Spiers' Camargue adds ex-1798 man Dwan as a partner
Wed Jun 23, 2010
Camargue Capital Management, the European equity long/short
operation headed by former GLG manager Benn Spiers, has
made a significant addition to its team with the hiring of
Damian Dwan as partner and chief operating officer.
Dwan was formerly the COO at 1798 Global Partners - the New
York and Geneva-based hedge fund...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager