Geneva-based Reyl starts rebound from drawdown under new team
Wed Jun 23, 2010
Former intrinsic long bias has been changed to market neutral
Reyl Asset Management has made a strong start to 2010 with
its only single-manager hedge fund, after a two-year drawdown.
The European long/short equity Reyl Absolute Return Fund has
returned 8.6% this year, falling just 60bps in May's convulsive
market conditions, compared with a return of -1.5% this year
for the EuroHedge European Equity Index.
Thomas de Saint-Seine, Maxime Botti and Emmanuel
This period of outperformance follows a loss of 28.27% in
2008, when European equity hedge funds were down...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager