MENA Admiral performs strongly in rocky Arab markets
Wed Jun 23, 2010
Despite turbulence, managers believe region is rich in capital and natural resources and has high long-term growth rates
Making its debut in our performance tables this month is the
MENA Admiral Fund, a fundamental long/short equity fund focused
on the Middle East and North Africa.
Khaled Adbel Majeed
The fund, launched back in March 2006, is managed from London
by Khaled Adbel Majeed, previously the CIO of EFG Hermes Asset
Management and a director at Blakeney, and Russell Hendry,
previously an analyst at SISU Capital and Oxburgh Partners.
The fund, which runs current assets of about $23 million,
has compiled a very creditable track...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager