Few long/shorts avoid rout as markets turn ugly
Wed Jun 23, 2010
In an exceptionally volatile month for equity markets,
returns from Europe's long/short funds were widely dispersed,
with the median falling by 2.48% in Euro terms to take the YTD
figure to -1.29%.
Two well-known contrarians came to the fore in May: Ignis
Cartesian clocked up an 11.76% gain, taking YTD numbers to
6.44%, while Hugh Hendry's Eclectica was up 1.7% for May to
leave YTD returns at 10.09%....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager