Credit Suisse loses international fund of funds director
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Wed Jun 23, 2010
Eleonore Dachicourt, who helped set up the bank’s hedge fund advisory business, is leaving the firm.
Eleonore Dachicourt, a director within Credit Suisse Asset
Management, will be leaving the firm. She was the head of
private mandates for EAFE (Europe, Australasia and the Far
East) in the firm’s...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager