HSBC Newcits set for France and Germany...
Fri Jun 25, 2010
HSBC UCITS AdvantEdge Fund, which was launched in October
2009 and has $170 million in assets, is now passported for sale
in France and Germany.
UCITS funds operate under a "passport system", which means
that they can be offered for sale throughout the entire
European Union once they have been authorised in one member
The fund currently offers six share...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager