Hewitt sees hedge funds as a tool not asset class
Fri Jun 25, 2010
Hedge funds should no longer be seen as just an alternative
asset class, according to Hewitt Associates, which is only now
urging pension funds to consider long/short equity managers as
part of their overall equity allocation.
Guy Saintfiet, senior hedge fund researcher at Hewitt
Associates said: "We have been a strong advocate of the use of
hedge funds in pension fund portfolios...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager