Dark pools emerge as the next big thing in Asia
Mon Jun 28, 2010
Dark pools are seeing a rapid growth in Asia, with almost
all major banks and specialist providers launching their own
off-exchange trading platforms in the region. These crossing
networks enable hedge funds and other institutional investors
to buy and sell large volumes of listed stock without
disclosing their identities, amount or price.
One of the major contributors to the growth of dark pools
are the large, global...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager