Former Passport portfolio manager sets up fund
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Wed Jun 30, 2010
Ed Bozaan spent five-and-a-half years at John Burbank’s $3 billion firm before venturing out to form his own global long/short fund, which will launch this fall.
Ed Bozaan, who spent five-and-a-half years as a portfolio
manager at John Burbank’s Passport Capital,
recently left that firm and is now preparing to launch his own
Bozaan set up Navigator Capital in New York and will likely
roll out the fund, a global long/short equity strategy, this
fall. Passport, which managed $2.37 billion as of January, has
provided an undisclosed amount of seed capital to Bozaan,
according to sources. Bozaan...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager