Capula launches tail risk strategy
Thu Jul 1, 2010
Yan Huo's first new fund since inception made a perfectly-timed entrance into the market's growing volatility.
Capula Investment Management, a London-based fixed income
firm headed by Yan Huo, recently launched the Capula Tail Risk
Fund, its first new product since the firm rolled out its
flagship fund in 2005.
The new fund, which launched in March, is already running
assets of more than $400 million, and is up 8.57% in its
dollar-denominated share class after its first three months of
trading. This follows a gain of 5.2% during the volatile market
conditions in May.
The firm’s flagship Capula...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager