CalPERS moves back to hedge funds, adds to Symphony fund
Fri Jul 2, 2010
The California Public Employees Retirement
System has finally started to move money back into hedge funds
after logging redemptions in 2008, 2009 and early 2010.
The Symphony Eureka Fund, the portfolio's only convertible
arbitrage fund, received a $75 million commitment from the $204
billion retirement fund and another two new...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager