Massachusetts pension exec heads to Grosvenor to return to asset management
Fri Jul 2, 2010
Mike Travaglini has returned to asset management after six
years as the executive director of the Massachusetts Pension
Reserve Investment Management Board.
Last month, Travaglini joined Chicago-based firm Grosvenor
Capital Management, one of 11 funds of hedge funds hired during
his tenure at Mass PRIM. "Mike's experience and in depth
knowledge of the issues and challenges confronting...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager