Wischmeier joins North Carolina Retirement Systems as chief investment officer
Fri Jul 2, 2010
Shawn Wischmeier has joined the Department of
State Treasurer as the new chief investment officer for the $68
billion North Carolina Retirement Systems.
Former North Carolina CIO Patricia Gerrick left the fund
Wischmeier had been chief investment officer for the Indiana
Public Employees' Retirement...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager