Fund raising for early-stage managers gains traction as SkyBridge and NewAlpha launch
Fri Jul 2, 2010
The private equity-style fund raising model seems to have
taken root in hedge fund seeding as the structure currently in
vogue. Both NewAlpha Asset Management and SkyBridge Capital are
launching new funds to raise capital that they will then invest
in start-up or emerging managers.
Philippe Paquet and Antoine Rolland
The NewAlpha Genesis 4 is a contractual fund currently being
established with a view to invest in French and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager