Permal targets SWF with Rozanov
Fri Jul 2, 2010
Permal Investment Management Services has hired Andrew
Rozanov as managing director, head of sovereign advisory.
Rozanov, who joined on 1 July, will be responsible for
developing Permal's relationships with sovereign wealth funds,
as well as enhancing the group's portfolio construction and
risk management capabilities further.
Sovereign wealth funds have become an even more attractive pot
of money for hedge fund...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager