Industry consolidation gathers pace again
Mon Jul 5, 2010
The Asian hedge fund industry is beginning to see the next
wave of consolidation, something AsiaHedge has been
predicting for some time.
Among the latest firms to exit the region is US-based Vicis
Capital, a volatility hedge fund that ran $5 billion at its
peak in 2008....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager