Source starts first European ETF on VIX futures
Thu Jul 8, 2010
Source, the specialist exchange-traded fund provider to
European investors that is run in partnership with several
leading international investment banks, has announced the
launch of its new S&P 500 VIX Futures ETF.
The firm says the fund is the first volatility-linked ETF in
Europe to track the S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures Total
Return index. "Recent spikes...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager