AIMA outlines position on landmark US legislation
Fri Jul 9, 2010
The Alternative Investment Management Association says that
the recent agreement by US legislators on financial reform,
also known as the Dodd-Frank Bill, is a very significant step
in the evolving international regulatory framework.
Once the bill is passed...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager