Paulson suffers $2 billion slump in assets
By Britt Erica Tunick
Thu Jul 8, 2010
Redemptions and losses, though offset by a rise in its gold investments, contributed to the drop.
Paulson & Co. was hit with roughly $2 billion in
redemptions at the end of June, an amount some investors found
surprisingly low given its recent losses and lingering
uncertainty about whether the firm might become embroiled in
the Securities and Exchange Commission's charges against
Goldman Sachs for the structuring of a failed mortgage product.
As of July 1, Paulson & Co.’s assets under
management had fallen to $30.9 billion, down...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager