Magnetar, looking to rebuild assets, seeks marketing executive
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Mon Jul 12, 2010
The firm, in a bid to get back to its peak assets after losses in 2008 and an alleged regulatory probe, is on the lookout for a senior marketing professional. Magnetar now manages $7.1 billion.
Magnetar Capital, one of the hedge funds that traded the
mortgage-backed securities that are now at the center of a
regulatory probe, is hunting for a senior marketing executive
as the firm looks to raise assets.
"The firm is always on the lookout for outstanding talent,"
said a spokesman for the Evanston, Ill....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager