Black River launches $200 million emerging markets fund
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Jul 13, 2010
The Black River Emerging Markets Fund employs directional and relative value strategies and invests primarily in Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Black River Asset Management launched an emerging markets
fund on June 1 with $200 million in capital from parent company
Cargill, according to people familiar with the matter.
The fund, called the Black River Emerging Markets Fund,
emphasizes liquid trading and invests primarily in Latin
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager