Olympia Capital Markets founder, Circle T manager form long/short fund
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Tue Jul 13, 2010
Michael Murphy, who formed wealth management and research firm Olympia Capital Markets Group, and former Circle T manager Evan Fox will debut Rosecliff Capital in August.
Michael Murphy, founder of wealth management and research firm
Olympia Capital Markets Group, has formed Rosecliff Capital and
is preparing to launch a hedge fund of the same name on August
1. Murphy will roll out the long/short U.S. equity strategy
with $25 million.
Evan Fox is joining Rosecliff as head portfolio manager. Fox
will make all day-to-day investment decisions, while Murphy
will focus on managing the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager