Morgan Creek’s Yusko added to lineup for 7th annual AR Symposium
Tue Jul 13, 2010
Mark Yusko joins the roster of high-profile speakers, including Kyle Bass of Hayman Advisors and Paolo Pellegrini of PSQR Management.
Mark Yusko, the founder of Morgan Creek Capital Management
and one of the hedge fund industry’s most
experienced investors, is among line-up of heavy hitters who
will appear at the seventh annual AR Symposium, to be held Nov.
2-3 in New York City at the New York Athletic Club.
Also joining the lineup are Alexandre Col, head of investment
funds at $11 billion Swiss firm Banque Privée Edmond de
Rothschild, and Christopher Delong of Taconic Capital Advisors,
the $8.1 billion New York fund co-founded by Frank Brosens and
Yusko will participate in the opening panel discussion, which
will take a broad look at the state of the hedge fund industry.
Yusko is the founder, chief executive...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager