AFME: short-selling does not need its own rules
Thu Jul 15, 2010
Short-selling presents no greater risk than other approaches
to buying and selling securities, and so does not warrant
specific rules, according to the Association for Financial
Markets in Europe (AFME) in its response to a new European
Commission consultation on shorting.
The AFME believes the Commission has identified risks...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager