Newedge appoints independent chair, new CEO
Thu Jul 15, 2010
Newedge, the brokerage business co-owned by French banks
Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank and
Société Générale, has made several
new appointments for its board of directors.
Duncan Goldie-Morrison has been named as full-time
independent chairman of the board, Jacques Ripoll and
Jérôme Grivet have both become...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager