Daiwa buys KBC's global convertible bonds unit
Thu Jul 15, 2010
Daiwa Capital Markets, the investment banking arm of leading
Japanese brokerage and financial services company Daiwa
Securities Group, is acquiring the global convertible bonds and
Asian equity derivatives businesses of Belgium's KBC Group.
The acquisition will involve a total consideration of
approximately $1 billion - consisting...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager