QIM funds gain in June but are still down for the year
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Thu Jul 15, 2010
Jaffray Woodriff’s firm produced positive numbers in June after a disappointing May. All of its managed futures funds are still down for the year, but its long/short equity fund is up by 16.78%.
After posting losses in May, Jaffray Woodriff’s
Quantitative Investment Management recovered somewhat in June,
producing gains in its three managed futures funds.
The firm returned 0.42% in the Quantitative Global Program,
0.40% in the Quantitative Global Program 1x and 1.29% in its
Quantitative Global Program 3x.
Still, all three funds remain negative for 2010—the
$4.3 billion Global Program is down 6.61% after falling 1.39%
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager