Gottex launches UCITS fund of funds
Tue Jul 20, 2010
Gottex Fund Management, which has $7.3 billion under
management, has launched the latest UCITS III fund of funds
product in Luxembourg in July and is now in the throes of
passporting it to the rest of Europe.
This fund of UCITS hedge funds qualifies for UCITS status
without the use of financial structuring to meet UCITS III
liquidity requirements, avoiding derivatives, wrappers or other
synthetic structures to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager