Sprott to launch first fixed income fund
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Jul 20, 2010
The Sprott Absolute Return Income Fund is set to launch August 31 and will managed by Scott Colbourne.
Sprott Asset Management, the Toronto firm that has made a
fortune on investments in gold and natural resources, is
branching into fixed income, with plans to launch the Sprott
Absolute Return Income Fund August 31.Scott Colbourne, an
award-winning bond investor hired this spring, will be the lead
manager for the fund and two other fixed-income mutual funds
for Sprott.Sprott is expanding after its other...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager