'World is in flux', Foundation warns
Wed Jul 21, 2010
Hong Kong property positions performed well in the
Foundation China Opportunity fund's portfolio, and were the
main driver behind the fund's 5.8% gain in June. These stocks
benefited from two factors - renminbi revaluation and US fiscal
policy, explains Foundation Asset Management's Michael Liang.
Revaluation of the RMB helped both sentiment and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager