GLG hits $23bn assets with $1.5bn inflows in Q2
Wed Jul 21, 2010
GLG Partners has reported estimated net assets under
management of approximately $23 billion at 30 June –
incorporating inflows of $1.5 billion during the second quarter
and $2.5 billion for the first half of 2010.
The firm has also estimated first-half dollar-weighted
average returns of 3.8% for its alternative strategies and 2.1%
for its 130/30 strategies, and a 4.4% average loss for its
long-only strategies. These...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager