Systematic firm Xenfin adds fixed-income, macro
Wed Jul 21, 2010
London-based systematic trading firm Xenfin Capital has
hired Luca Rubinelli to head up a new fixed-income trading arm,
as well as managing a global macro strategy.
Rubinelli previously worked as a multi-asset portfolio
manager on the proprietary trading desk of a family office.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager