Moody’s welcomes trend for investor-level gates
Wed Jul 21, 2010
The increased use of investor-level gates by hedge funds is
a positive credit development that improves overall
asset-liability management, according to credit rating agency
Moody’s Investors Service.
These gates "also promote the orderly unwind of positions
and alleviate the pressure...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager