ING hires Bugler to run synthetic portfolio team
Wed Jul 21, 2010
ING’s global securities finance team has hired
Colin Bugler to head its new synthetic portfolio solutions
team, reporting to Richard Pryce, head of equity lending and
repo at the Dutch bank.
ING said the creation of the new team, which incorporates
the established CFD offering, was part of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager